Friday, June 22, 2007


(KEITH)

After being away on vacation last week, I've spent most of this one finishing a script that is due today. Which I just did, about fifteen minutes ago. Now, after taking a short break to clear my head, I'll take a few hours to proofread it and tweak the dialogue before I submit it to DC later this afternoon. Hopefully, when I read it in one sitting, it won't need major revisions.

I took this picture while in the Italy section of Epcot Center last week. It was shocking to me to see that this fine imitation statue was sporting a pubic jungle. This is DISNEY, people, the land of clean, family values. Think of the children!!

I feel strongly that we should start a letter writing campaign and get this sandblasted off. Individually, we are but one. Together, we become an army.

I'll bet Tom likes it, though.

2 comments:

Tom Nguyen said...

I usually do like it--on women. But as rare as it is in this day and age, I'll take whatever I can get, I suppose...

TOM

PAT said...

awww... thats sweet.