Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sketch #6: The Flash!



So I was at Target and saw these cool new toys of Superman, Batman, the Flash, Aquaman, and Green Lantern. They are for kids 3 years old and up and are cartoony looking versions of the characters with stumpy bodies, big heads and hands, just really cool looking! I bought the Flash. I really want Aquaman but I found out he was only one per case so unless I want to spend a lot on E-bay I don't see me getting that one...oh well.

Anyhow these sketch is inspired by the Flash figure!

Andy

2 comments:

Tim said...

Target has THE best toy selection of any of the big discount stores. Unfortunately, like you, I can never find the figures I'm looking for because of the the case packs. I'm looking for the cartoony Flash, Aquaman and Green Lantern, as well as the new Justice League Unlimited Flash and the tiny die cast Justice League Unlimited figures to no avail.

All I ever see on the shelves are the Superman and Batman figures though.

sigh.

Taco Trio Adventures: Champagne, Smith, and Nguyen said...

dude this is great, you should mess around with this style more often!

TOM